On February 14, 2017, David Gray, Real Estate Agent, and Prince William County Public Schools entered into a partnership agreement through the Community and Business Engagement Office to enhance the education of PWCS students by sharing cumulative knowledge, skills, and resources which will positively impact student achievement, work readiness, and community involvement.
Specifically, David Gray, Real Estate Agent, will provide:
- 10% agency compensation rebated back to buyer (PWCS Employees).
EXAMPLE: PWCS Employee purchases a $400,000 home, buyer receives $1,200 at settlement.
- $500 per sale (buying or selling) back to SPARK and the buyer or seller will choose the program or initiative in which the funds are placed.
- Free appraisal ($650 value) to PWCS Staff when they use New Penn Financial.
- 20 percent off of listing fee for any PWCS staff member plus $500 to SPARK and the seller will choose the program or initiative in which the funds are placed.
5. Parents of a PWCS Student: $500 for every transaction is dontated to SPARK and applied towards the program or initiative of your choice (Rebate does not apply but free appraisal *$650 value* is when purchasing a home and use New Penn Financial.)
Outcome Measurement: Offer was provided to participating PWCS staff members